Re: [nwbluegrass] Re: Attending Rivercity Festival

  • Foley David D
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 2, 2007
      Dave and Janis from Enumclaw, WA. will be at River City !! Can't
      wait !!

      On Jan 2, 2007, at 7:40 AM, aksaxton wrote:

      > We'll be there, we're taking the train on Friday from Mt. Vernon.
      > This is my 1st RiverCity. I'm really looking forward to the weekend.
      > Andrea in Anacortes
      >
      > --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Frommer" <armadilo60@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Just wondering who of this list will be attending the Festival.
      > > I will be there for sure.
      > >
      > > Eric in Everett.

    • Al Price
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 2, 2007
        I'll be there. Stop by the Nechville Banjo booth and say hello. Bring
        picks.

        Al

        On 1/1/07, Eric Frommer <armadilo60@...> wrote:

        > Just wondering who of this list will be attending the Festival.
        > I will be there for sure.
        >
        > Eric in Everett.

      • Coney
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 2, 2007
          I'll be there.

          Coney from Juneau

          On 1/1/07, Eric Frommer <armadilo60@...> wrote:

          > Just wondering who of this list will be attending the Festival.
          > I will be there for sure.
          >
          > Eric in Everett.

        • Tony McCormick
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 2, 2007
            I'll be there, with my Nechville... and pics....
            --Tony McCormick

            --
            Tony McCormick
            --------------------------------
            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 2, 2007
              > Bonus(es): With your festival ticket for any day, you are admitted
              to the Old-Timey Dance at the Red Lion across the street from the
              Convention Center. Foghorn String Band is playing with Bill Martin
              calling. Over 21 only. The cost is $10 if you do not have a festival
              ticket.
              Chris, How about voluteers? Do we have to pay? or can we just show
              our bages............How about I just tell them I'm a friend of the
              promoters!!!! See ya thurs.............Mason
            • Mia Heylen
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 2, 2007
                I am country and bluegrass dj, and if I wasn't in europe, fors ure

                I would be there

                Enjoy the festival and take some pics for me please

                Mia

                _____

                --
                Tony McCormick
              • Chris Palmer
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 2, 2007
                  Volunteers are welcome at the dance. We just need to see a handstamp which you can get when you check in at the festival (volunteer check-in table). --Chris

                  Christine Palmer
                  Palmer/Wirfs & Associates
                  4001 N.E. Halsey St.
                  Portland, OR 97232
                  (503)282-0877

                  For information on our next Antique Show, please visit www.palmerwirfs.com.
                  For the latest on The RiverCity Bluegrass Festival, visit www.rivercitybluegrass.com.

                  > Bonus(es): With your festival ticket for any day, you are admitted
                  to the Old-Timey Dance at the Red Lion across the street from the
                  Convention Center. Foghorn String Band is playing with Bill Martin
                  calling. Over 21 only. The cost is $10 if you do not have a festival
                  ticket.
                  Chris, How about voluteers? Do we have to pay? or can we just show
                  our bages............How about I just tell them I'm a friend of the
                  promoters!!!! See ya thurs.............Mason

                • Cara Zemanek
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 2, 2007
                    My non-picking (but good audience) husband and I are going, on the
                    train. (Too bad I have to miss Bromberg & Rice to catch return train.
                    Oh, well.) Our first time. Anybody else taking the BG Express from
                    Seattle?
                    Cara
                    Fiddle & mandolin

                    "Eric Frommer" <armadilo60@...> wrote:
                    ...who of this list will be attending the Festival.
                  • Lexx Collier
                    Message 9 of 15 , Jan 3, 2007
                      Well it is unlurking day so I'll chime in and say myself and 3 others will be down for Rivercity
                      from Seattle. In related news we're going to be meeting Laurie Lewis and Tom Rozum for a
                      short while since they agreed to play my wedding next summer in Seattle and I wanted to
                      introduce myself and take care of some business.

                      Can't wait to see the Nashville Bluegrass Band, Laurie and the Right Hands, and Longview!!
                      We had such a good time last year (we went mostly due to the fact Yonder Mountain String
                      Band was playing) we decided to make it a yearly thing. I thought I was lucky to start the
                      bluegrass festival season with Wintergrass but this is an added bonus.

                      See some of you nice folks this weekend!!!

                      lexx
                    • jacklynrissmann@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 15 , Jan 3, 2007
                        My husband, James, and I will be there. Looking forward to it! Jackie.