River City Festival Parking

  • fultoncreek
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
      I haven't attended an event at the Oregon Convention Center before,
      but I plan to make it in a couple days this weekend. As a hopeless
      briar, I dread the thought of trying to find a place to park. Any
      suggestions? Thanks.
    • James Peck
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
        The convention center parking lot has plenty of parking.
        ________________
        James Peck

        "fultoncreek"
        <wjolliff@georgef
        ox.edu> To
        Sent by: nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
        nwbluegrass@yahoo cc
        groups.com
        Subject
        [nwbluegrass] River City Festival
        01/02/2007 10:28 Parking
        AM

        Please respond to
        nwbluegrass@yahoo
        groups.com

        I haven't attended an event at the Oregon Convention Center before,
        but I plan to make it in a couple days this weekend. As a hopeless
        briar, I dread the thought of trying to find a place to park. Any
        suggestions? Thanks.

      • pdx_malloy
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2007
          --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, "fultoncreek" <wjolliff@...> wrote:

          > I haven't attended an event at the Oregon Convention Center before,
          > but I plan to make it in a couple days this weekend. As a hopeless
          > briar, I dread the thought of trying to find a place to park. Any
          > suggestions? Thanks.

          AAS Far as Parking is concerned you can park somewhere along Max
          Yellow line/ That is the light rail train.It runs up interstate ave.If
          you get about a mile or so up interstate you should be able to park
          for free. The cost of an all day pass for Tri Met is $4.25 For more
          info on Public Transportation go to www.trimet.org