Re: [nwbluegrass] Re: tonight on PBS= Emmylou

  • kneedslp23@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
      Thanks for the heads up, I caught part of the show when I got home from work
      about 11:30 and rang in the new year (close to asleep) with Auld Lange Syne
      (or however you spell it)

      All the best to y'all in the Northwest, Happy New Year

      Jean
      New Jersey
      ========Original Message======== Subj:Re: [nwbluegrass] Re: tonight on PBS=
      Emmylou
      Date:1/1/2007 1:20:38 AM Eastern Standard Time
      From:Mandoholic@...
      To:nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
      Sent on:

      From: "pdx_malloy" <pdx_malloy@...>
      > you will have a chance to hear live next saturday at at The RiverCity
      > Bluegrass Festival.Emmylou will be on tonights broadcast playing with
      > Jerry Douglas and sam Bush. Next Saturday night at the festival she
      > will be with John Starling, Mike Auldridge, Tom Gray, Rickie Simpkins,
      > Jimmy Gaudreau. Just in case anyone was worried that Emmylous set was
      > not going to have any bluegrass content. I think with that band you
      > should be pleased. Enjoy and Happy New Year, Hope to see everyone next
      > weekend at the convention center. John

      John, it doesn't matter who Emmylou is playing with, if she stood on her head
      and yodeled
      the Star Spangled Banner with the ghost of Jimmy Hendrix, I would be right in
      the front row
      elbowing Jim Faddis out of the way. It's Emmylou for crying out loud.

      --
      Clyde Clevenger
      Just My Opinion, But It's Right!