RE: [nwbluegrass] Re: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to nwbluegrass. Visi t today!

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
      You have to know that smashing guitars is nothing new. Hendrix and Pete
      Townsend were doing it in the 60's.. That behavior is only forty years old
      and it was OUR generation that started it..

      The kids today are simply doing what we showed them was acceptable.

      >From: "Allan & Lynn" <lynn@...>
      >To: nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [nwbluegrass] Re: Yahoo! Groups: Welcome to nwbluegrass. Visi t
      >today!
      >Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:48:37 -0000
      >

      >Well I totally agree with all of you What has happened to our young
      >people today? For example the award show a few weeks ago , a young
      >blonde was on stage singing and all of a sudden at the end of the song
      >she throws the stand up mic to the floor and her guitar and smashes it
      >to smeatherens, totaly disgusting . It turned our stomaches sick . What
      >are they thinking, violence in our eyes. This is not a good form of
      >expression, can you see Dolly or Reba doing this??
      >
      >Lynn ,Nova Scotia
      ---SNIP---

      View Athlete�s Collections with Live Search
      http://sportmaps.live.com/index.html?source=hmemailtaglinenov06&FORM=MGAC01