radio station info

  • Joe Ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2001
      Hi Suz and others,
      For anyone looking for PNW bluegrass radio station addresses (and
      much more info about them), you can always just tune into our
      nwbluegrass list databases. They're at:

      KBCS and KSER are both listed. Speaking of radio, I heard the
      Bluegrass Hour on KRNR this morning where they featured Ricky Skaggs'
      "History of the Future" album. They also interviewed fiddlin' Liz
      Crain of the Girls Can Jam Bluegrass Band, and closed the show with
      Grassy Creek's live rendition of "Freeborn Man".