Sam Hill is tainted now!

  • The Martins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2001
      Did anyone on this list catch Doug Sammons ***FRAILING*** the banjo with
      Laurie Lewis on stage at Pickathon? The boy is hot! Or maybe that was a
      hologram... I am s-o-o-o jealous. I brought my battered tuba along, hoping
      Laurie would ask me to play a set with her. But no, here comes Doug and his
      damn banjo, dazzling everyone and leaving me in the wings. But I'll get you
      good, Sammons. I'm spreading the word, starting right now, that you are an
      oldtime picker. You hear that folks? Doug Sammons ain't a real bluegrasser!
      He FRAILS!!! The BANJO!!! ... hey... leave me alone... get yer hands off'n
      me... no I don't need any rest for crying out loud... hey, this jacket's
      kinda tight... mama?

      Bill Martin