Re: [nwbluegrass] Harley Davidson Riders

  • Shelah Spiegel
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      Kathy Boy-oh-Boyd wrote: Perhaps the goal is to lull
      you into staying in front of those slot machines???

      Well Kathy -- did it work? How many nickels did you
      spend <g>?

      shelah

      http://phone.yahoo.com
    • Kathy Boyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2001
        Shelah asked how many nickels I spent in the slot machines while in Reno
        listening to the BORING music. . . . .

        Not a dime Shelah. I find gambling pretty darn boring. I'd rather pick!

        Kathy

        No Strings Attached web site http://www.SwiftSite.com/nostrings attached
        Ground Zero Sound web site
        www.groundzerosound.com