RE: [nwbluegrass] Mollybloom

  • Matthew Snook
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
      Sorry if this is a repost, I can't find that anybody already posted the
      link: http://www.opb.org/programs/artbeat/videos/view/1

      Nice tune. Molly Bloom is certainly one of the more polished bluegrass
      bands around. I wish we could afford to get them out this way more often.

      Molly: this is quite a feather in your cap, and must be pretty good band PR,
      too! Hey, since you're not booked out this way for a while, can we cover
      your tune when we play?

      Matt

      P.S. I know Molly is not a real person.

      _____

      From: Kathy Boyd
      Subject: [nwbluegrass] Mollybloom

      Thanks for the clarification on when Mollybloom is going to be on Artbeat
      Anita. We turned it on last weekend. . . .

    • pdidmh1
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
        They played a great show at Mt. Angle Saturday night. The place was packed.
        To celebrate their new cd release there was cake and punch for all. I was
        also able to get the new cd . I have been playing it constantly. I think my
        favorite song is Ashokan Farewll.

        Dave

        _____

        From: Kathy Boyd