Re: Fruitland Picking

  • Joe Ross
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 3, 2006
      --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, "Mark Gensman" <GZsound@...> wrote:
      > Perhaps, we could figure out a way to have a group notification of
      all of
      > the events coming up in the next month in the form of a "events"
      > announcement? Much like the calendar on the OBA website.

      Hi Mark,
      I have set up Nwbluegrass links to OBA, WBA, INBA, IBA, and a few other
      organizations. That would be totally great if you'd be willing to
      compile a monthly events notification from those locations and then
      post it to nwbluegrass. It would be a great way to stay informed and
      plan ahead.

      Another real helpful thing would be to encourage event promoters to
      just join Nwbluegrass. That way, they could take advantage of this
      forum to keep all 896 of us informed with the latest breaking news
      about their festivals.

      See ya