Get in on the fun!!!!!!

  • countrybarnjason
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Get in on the fun with the Party Pac..This is a really cool site..You
      can join other Yahoo Groups of others Topics. Plus you can chat in one
      of our websites..They cover alot of topics. Also check out our Page of
      Pal Talk Rooms. We are also looking for people to help us in runing
      everything, so if u would like to help us you can submit on our submit
      pages. Besure to read the rules for each job. Please pass this on to
      all your friends ans thanks for your time and help. www.partypac.org