Re: NEWBIE QUESTION

  • rustyautom
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 2 8:12 AM
      There's a bunch of free graphic clients out there to help you with
      the FTP thing, and also Etree has a great tutorial on it, as well as
      anything else pertaining to digitial sharing of large files.

      http://www.etree.org/howto3.html

      And if you're not familiar with the best website ever for bluegrass
      music,

      http://www.bluegrassbox.com/

      I get lost for hours dowloading tunes off of this site.

      Russ

      --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, "Karen" <KFulbright@...> wrote:

      > Hi Everyone,
      > So what is this FTP thingie??? >
    • Karen
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 2 9:14 AM
        Hi Russ,
        I'll check out the sites. Thanks so much for the help.

        Karen