Odds 'n ends

  • Joe Ross
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2000
      Nancy...I could use some "nogaine". In high school, I was the guy
      voted most likely to recede in life.

      Flower...What are some of your favorite recipes from Beppe's
      cookbook?
      Please make sure you tell Krista and Sally Jane about Surefire and
      get
      'em listed in OBA's band directory.

      In addition to the contest winners, I hope that all of you who attend
      the Gorge Festival post reports for those unfortunate ones (like
      myself) who can't make it. There will be some good groups there. What
      can you tell me about Ray Wiley Hubbard?

      Kathy, I'll enter your new CD "Into the Spirit" into our nwbluegrass
      database. According to the July/Aug BG Gazette, Bob's address (for
      CDs) would be Pullman Inc., PO Box 4183, Renton, WA 98057-4183.

      You certainly get some interesting gigs. That dinner cruise sounds
      like a blast. And I still remember that photo from the Naturist Camp
      you played at. haha. What was your funnest gig of all time? What was
      your worst "gig from Hell"?

      A bluegrass cyber slumber party. That's good. I would like to find a
      way to do some cyber-jamming.
      Joe
    • Flower Elliott
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2000
        Hi Joe...re:Ray Wiley Hubbard...don't know 'about' him, but do know
        that he won't be at Stevenson...don't know what happened, but there
        were some changes in the line-up...
        As to 'Beppe Cooks', I really love Sugo Crudo, & Carbonara, & his
        Bruscetta...I did Sugo Crudo for the potluck, down at Peedee Creek
        the last time there was a party there...
        btw...just got home from seein' Beppe & Dan...you all missed a great
        show!!!
        Flower