Re: [nwbluegrass] Cleo's Parties

  • Kathy Boyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2000
      Ah Milo, it does happen more than you might think. I've been to several
      "private jams" where the (very intelligent) host/hostess will invite a a
      group of musicians AND a group of listeners. It's my favorite type of jam.
      You're right. More folks ought to do it!

      Kathy

      No Strings Attached web site
      http://www.SwiftSite.com/nostrings attached
      Ground Zero Sound web site www.groundzerosound.com