Re: [FTP] Greg Clarke 4-02-06 KBOO Benefit Portland, OR

  • Chip Russell
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2006
      Sorry, you all, I forgot to post that this set is available at
      tapers.org (just like almost everything that I post).

      designation: gregclarke2006-04-02sbd.flac16
      address: tapers.org/
      login: ftp4all
      password: ftp4all

      Chip

      If there is anyone that wants to learn how to legally download music
      that is offered for free on the internet (and there is a TON of
      bluegrass and old-time music available), get in touch with me offlist.
      smylx3@...