Sound at Bluegrass from the Forest

  • Rob Hakanson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2006
      Greg Linder recently wrote, asking for other's impressions of the sound at last weekend's Bluegrass from the Forest festival in Shelton, WA.

      First off, let me say congratulations to Greg for a well-run and growing festival. We in the Great Northern Planes had a fine time.

      Regarding the sound, which was run by Greg's son, it was very good in the house from what I heard watching other bands, and absolutely great onstage. The monitors were a bit hot on the first song of our set, but I signaled Jackson during the song, and he took care of it right away. A pleasure to play on that stage.

      Rob Hakanson
      Great Northern Planes
      Hakanson Family