BMI Blues

  • washart@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2006
      Tried to write a few lines for my BMI Blues potential hit song: I got the BMI blues; They want me to pay dues; Just to sing the songs of Hank & Buck; I feel like I've run outta luck; I got the BMI blues ; It sure isn't very good news; To not sing songs so true; I just don't know what to do; I got the BMI blues. Others are welcome to add more intellectual content to this beginning. Doesn't look like I'm in the Harland Howard composing class yet. I relinquish all rights to this song.