Re: [nwbluegrass] 2001 Douglas Co. Bluegrass Festival

  • Sally Metts
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
      Hi Dee Ann,

      I believe we decided it would go in the next issue following the one we are
      working on now. That means the deadline would be November 15th. Do you think
      your CD will be ready by then? If not, we will surely make this a regular
      thing if it seems popular. I don't see how it can't be popular since the OBA
      was started largely for the purpose of promotion of local Bluegrass bands.

      I saw an old issue of the Express once that Krista has in the archives. This
      issue was a summer issue that was page after page of promotional info and
      pictures of local Bluegrass bands. In fact, I saw several pictures of an
      adorable woman named Dee Ann Nelson. There is even one band that has Dee Ann
      Nelson and Chuck Davidshofer. The whole issue was just for promotional
      purposes. It was really cool because it had band photos in it.

      Scio Sal

      http://profiles.msn.com