Re: [nwbluegrass] 2001 Douglas Co. Bluegrass Festival

  • Dee Ann Davidshofer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
      What's the deadline on this, Sally?  Sam Hill is just beginning our recording process and would love to get in on this particular promo extravaganza...  Or is there another option for bands who won't be ready for this issue?

      Dee Ann
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
        Hi Dee Ann,

        I believe we decided it would go in the next issue following the one we are
        working on now. That means the deadline would be November 15th. Do you think
        your CD will be ready by then? If not, we will surely make this a regular
        thing if it seems popular. I don't see how it can't be popular since the OBA
        was started largely for the purpose of promotion of local Bluegrass bands.

        I saw an old issue of the Express once that Krista has in the archives. This
        issue was a summer issue that was page after page of promotional info and
        pictures of local Bluegrass bands. In fact, I saw several pictures of an
        adorable woman named Dee Ann Nelson. There is even one band that has Dee Ann
        Nelson and Chuck Davidshofer. The whole issue was just for promotional
        purposes. It was really cool because it had band photos in it.

        Scio Sal

        http://profiles.msn.com