2006

  • Kathy Boyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2006
      HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!

      I personally don't believe in resolutions, but if you're the type who does,
      please resolve to continue to support live music!

      6 days until River City!
      (tickets available through www.rivercitybluegrass.com)

      27 days until the Portland OBA Gospel Show!
      (tickets at Wallys Music, Music Millennium, Uptown Music, or through
      www.oregonbluegrass.org)

      52 days until Wintergrass!
      (tickets available through www.wintergrass.com)

      Kathy B
      Tualatin, OR

      NOW APPEARNG ON THE HORIZON. . . .
      Kathy Boyd & Phoenix Rising
      Check it out! www.phoenixrisingband.org
      Sponsored by Black Diamond Strings ~ Get Back To What's Real

      Bringing you quality bluegrass music on your time schedule. . . . give us a
      listen today!
      www.uptownbluegrass.com