Re: [nwbluegrass] Re: Alison Brown workshop & Show in Eugene...

  • pcasey38@aol.com
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 2, 2005
      Thanks Jes.........

      Great recap on Alison Brown's workshop and performance. Did she have any
      handouts? I find them useful as reference material. It's always great to go
      back and look over things I have missed in workshops. Sometimes the "light"
      comes on later when cued by the written word.

      How was the attendance at the performance in numbers, do you recall? The
      reason I ask is there are several places for performers to play over here on the
      southern Oregon coast if they are willing and are passing from one spot to the
      next. We have gotten some great folks to stop on their way to some place
      else. The bluegrass experience is slim over here and we could use some tasty
      treats.

      Did you do the booking for Alison Brown? Or do you know the cost of her
      performance? Just checking out the possibilities for our area. Today a fellow
      who has a theater in our community gave me a call about hosting a bluegrass
      performance at his venue. I told him I would check with the online list to see
      what was possible. I also told him to contact Joe. So Joe should be getting a
      call soon.

      Again thanks for all the info on Alison Brown's workshop and performance.

      Pat Casey,
      North Bend, Oregon

    • pcasey38@aol.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 3, 2005
        Hi Again Jes..........

        Thanks for the kind reply to my questions about Alison Brown's workshop and
        performance. The added information regarding booking I will pass on to the
        gentleman who was inquiring from me information about booking bluegrass into his
        theater. If you have no objection I will pass your name and email address on
        to him. If he has further questions in that regard he can connect with you.
        His name is Jack Richards and I referred him to others in the community that
        might have more information also.

        Thank You for Your Kindness.............

        Pat Casey,
        North Bend, Oregon