Re: Re: [nwbluegrass] Re: Alison Brown workshop & Show in Eugene...

  • DFCAMPBE@VERIZON.NET
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi Dale,

      I think what she was saying is, establish the melody without a lot of extra frills. She is the one you would want to sit by, if you were looking for the melody. I've heard this same comment from many other good banjo instructors as well.

      -Dave
      (Woodinville, WA)

    • pcasey38@aol.com
      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 3, 2005
        Hi Again Jes..........

        Thanks for the kind reply to my questions about Alison Brown's workshop and
        performance. The added information regarding booking I will pass on to the
        gentleman who was inquiring from me information about booking bluegrass into his
        theater. If you have no objection I will pass your name and email address on
        to him. If he has further questions in that regard he can connect with you.
        His name is Jack Richards and I referred him to others in the community that
        might have more information also.

        Thank You for Your Kindness.............

        Pat Casey,
        North Bend, Oregon