Re: [nwbluegrass] Tillamook needs fiddle instructor

  • pcasey38@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi Julie.............

      I'm a member of the Oregon Old Time Fiddler's Association as well as this
      list and our District 8 covers your area. There are several excellent fiddlers
      in your neck of the woods that might be willing to teach fiddle to some of the
      young students or give a demonstration to students. You can check out our web
      site and take a look at some of the news in the "Hoedowner," our online
      newsletter. Each district lists the chairman and co-chairman with a name and phone
      number. You might give them a call and ask if they would be interested or
      know someone that would be willing to assist.

      Let me know how it all turns out. Always glad to plant some seeds and "grow"
      some new fiddlers.

      Take Care........

      Pat Casey,
      North Bend, Oregon

    • moograssin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2005
        Hi Pat,

        Thanks so much for the info and I'll get busy doing that right away.
        I'll let you know what happens. Sure appreciate your reply.
        Thanks again !

        Julie