Ricky Skaggs ticket

  • Mark Kramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 8:04 AM
      Uh, wed the 8th that is. That's what I get for sitting at
      the computer before my coffee.

      From: Mark Kramer

      I have an extra Ricky Skaggs ticket and will be
      at Maltby this Saturday.

      If anyone is interested, look for a 50ish bald guy
      playing a Bourgois Ricky Skaggs model dreadnaught guitar.

      I think the ticket was $12.00 or so.

      Mark