RE: [nwbluegrass] Re: Reminder - Moograss 2005

  • Ronald Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2005
      From what I know, Julie does her best with other volunteers to schedule
      bands to please the band and the folks. Crowds at moograss are usually
      largest in the afternoon and smaller in the evening and later. Julie and
      Karla as so proud of the bands that come to play and they are treated very
      well. The bands just want to play and the folks are very willing to listen
      as most bluegrass fans are. This festival is growing every year and has
      become a favorite for many a band and fan. They do good work promoting
      bluegrass in the community and as a plus it benefits the Tillamook school
      music programs. We should do our best to encourage and help bluegrass music
      any time we get a chance. Hope to see you all come over for a great weekend
      and get out of the heat.
      Ron