Sam Bush Interview Pending on "Newgrass, Prog & More!"

  • virginiaprograsser
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5 11:29 AM
      It's not every day that one picks up his or her phone and a voice
      says, "Is Steve there?" Yes "Sam Bush here."

      I will be interviewing Sam Bush, one of the greatest living
      mandolin/fiddle players and founding member of The New Grass Revival
      later this afternoon. I am not sure when the interview will be webcast
      as I will need to pull together supporting music for a 'Sam Bush: Past
      & Present Music Special', do some editing, etc. I will, however, keep
      the group informed.

      If - somehow - you are not familiar with Sam's music, you can check
      him out at:

      http://www.sambush.com/

      :) Steve Sikes-Nova
      'The Virginiaprograsser'
      http://www.live365.com/stations/virginiaprograsser
    • Brenda Burks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7 10:11 AM
        I find that totally cool!!!!!!!!!! I'm adding this to my site too ! Good luck with interview...I'd love to read it,. brenda
        brenlovesbluegrass@...