Lenora's Bluegrass Jam

  • Steven T Waller
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hello friends and neighbors,

      Here's your reminder that the first bluegrass jam of June will be this
      Thursday evening, June 2nd, at Lenora's Ghost in Independence at the
      usual 7-ish time.

      Please come and join in the picking, singing or listening. I believe
      we'd all better do a whole big bunch of Jimmy Martin tunes in memory of
      the late great 'King of Bluegrass'.......'Hey, Jimmy, where'd that big
      ball go?'.......'I don't know, but let's look for it!'

      See ya'all then.

      Steve Waller
      www.sawtoothmountainboys.com
    • Steven T Waller
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 31, 2005
        Hello all,

        This note is to tell you that there will be NO bluegrass jam at Lenora's
        Ghost tomorrow (Thurs) night, due to the private pickin party at my place
        this coming weekend and I have a lot to do to get ready for that.
        If you want to do a jam at Lenora's, please go ahead, but I will not be
        there.
        Thanks for your understanding.

        See you next time.

        Steve Waller
      • Steven T Waller
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
          Hello everyone,

          Just your reminder that there will be a bluegrass jam at Lenora's Ghost
          tomorrow, Thurs, Nov. 3, at 7pm.
          I hope to see you there. Some of you who haven't been there in a while,
          please return if it is at all possible. We miss you!

          Thanks,
          Steve Waller
        • CLYDE MCCOY
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
            HI STEVE, WERE IS LENORA'S GHOST? CLYDE MCCOY- SOUTHERN SOUNDS

            Steven T Waller <stwaller@...> wrote:Hello everyone,

            Just your reminder that there will be a bluegrass jam at Lenora's Ghost
            tomorrow, Thurs, Nov. 3, at 7pm.
            I hope to see you there. Some of you who haven't been there in a while,
            please return if it is at all possible. We miss you!

            Thanks,
            Steve Waller

            Bluegrass festival Bluegrass music