new entry...

  • justflower@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2001
      on the way home from chehalis today...had the radio on (sumpin'
      always seems to happen, when we don't listen to the radio for 2
      days!)...chet atkins dies today, at age 77 of cancer...had been
      fighting the disease for a couple of years.
      flower
    • John Belville
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1, 2001
        Chet is one of those people that should NEVER die. He gave us so much pleasure!