Re: [nwbluegrass] True North bustin' out all over

  • Brenda Burks
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2005
      Got it ! I now have it listed on my link "What's Up With the Bands?" on my site...

      Brenda in Paris

      truenorthbluegrass@... wrote:
      Dear nwbluegrass listers,

      Just a little note to let you know about True North's line-up of summer gigs, where we'll be promoting our new CD, "Cobalt Miles of Sky." The CD was just given a very positive review in the current issue of Vintage Guitar Magazine (see our website, www.truenorthbluegrass.com, for the full scoop, or pick one up at your local newsstands, Borders, etc.).

      For your summer bluegrass concert calendar:

      May 28
      8-11:30 p.m.,
      Lefty�s Blues Club & Pizzeria
      1230 State Street, Salem
      (503) 371-3855
      Note: This is a Saturday night show, so there's a $5 cover, etc.
      Reservations possible, give 'em a call.

      June 26
      12:30 pm
      World Beat Festival
      Riverfront Park Amphitheatre

      July 4
      3:00 pm
      Salmon in the City Independence Day Celebration
      Riverfront Park, Mainstage

      July 9 & 10
      Music On the Mountain Bluegrass Festival
      Detroit Lake, Oregon
      Ticket info: Call Ken Cartwright (503) 507-1947 or Rick Ladbury (503) 854-3735
      www.oregonbluegrass.org or www.detroitlakeoregon.org

      July 17
      Salem Art Fair & Festival
      Bush Park, Mainstage

      July 22, 23 & 24
      Columbia Gorge Bluegrass Festival
      Stevenson, Washington
      Ticket info: (509) 427-8146

      July 30
      Time TBA (between 1-7 p.m.)
      Schweitzer Basin Bluegrass Festival
      Sandpoint, Idaho
      Ticket info: www.schweitzer.com

      September 3
      1:00 pm
      Best of Oregon Music Festival
      Oregon State Fair (Fairgrounds)
      Main Stage
      Salem, OR

      Check out www.truenorthbluegrass.com for more info about us, about gigs or to buy a copy of "Cobalt Miles of Sky."

      Looking forward to seeing you soon!

      True North

      > That's right! This Saturday May 7th, will be your last chance to hear Stay
      > Tuned until the end of the summer. We'll be taking a break to get started on
      > a new recording project in early June and to set aside some time this summer
      > for kayaking, lawnmowing, backpacking, laundry, mosquito zapping and other
      > activities!
      > We'll be performing at the Celtic Bayou Brew Pub iin Redmond, WA on Saturday
      > May 7th from 9:00 to Midnight. The Celtic Bayou is located at 7281 W. Lake
      > Sammamish Parkway. We'll be doing three sets, which means we'll be pulling
      > out some tunes that you probably haven't heard before.
      > The Celtic Bayou is a non-smoking venue with a $3 cover charge. You can
      > contact them at (425) 869-5933 or online at celticbayou.com.
      > You can stay tuned online at www.staytunedbluegrass.com!
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      IN GOD WE TRUST....
      For Current Bluegrass Updates Please visit the site below.

      Do You Yahoo!?