Virtual Banjo Contest starting May 1st to June 15th sponsored by AngiesBanjo.com

  • angiesumpter@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 5:08 AM
      Hi! Folks,

      Check out the "Virtual Banjo Contest" sponsored by Angies Banjo.com It's
      free to enter. Entries will be accepted starting today, May 1st until June
      15th. There's categories for all levels of playing. Songs will be judged by a
      panel of judges with years of experience in performing and teaching all levels
      of the banjo. There's a prize for first place winners and a random drawing for
      a Summit Multi-Banjo case for all 1st, 2nd. and 3rd place winners.

      I hope everyone who enters will find this to be a lot of fun and a great
      learning experience.

      All the rules are at _http://www.angiesbanjo.com_
      (http://www.angiesbanjo.com/)

      Angie
      _www.angiesbanjo.com_ (http://www.angiesbanjo.com/)

    • Brenda Burks
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2 6:59 AM
        That looks really neat! I put it on my site on the What's New link! Good luck!!! Brenda
        http://www.brendasbluegrassupdates.4t.com

        angiesumpter@... wrote:

        Hi! Folks,

        Check out the "Virtual Banjo Contest" sponsored by Angies Banjo.com It's
        free to enter. Entries will be accepted starting today, May 1st until June
        15th. There's categories for all levels of playing. Songs will be judged by a
        panel of judges with years of experience in performing and teaching all levels
        of the banjo. There's a prize for first place winners and a random drawing for
        a Summit Multi-Banjo case for all 1st, 2nd. and 3rd place winners.

        I hope everyone who enters will find this to be a lot of fun and a great
        learning experience.

        All the rules are at _http://www.angiesbanjo.com_
        (http://www.angiesbanjo.com/)

        Angie
        _www.angiesbanjo.com_ (http://www.angiesbanjo.com/)

        IN GOD WE TRUST....
        For Current Bluegrass Updates Please visit the site below.
        http://www.brendasbluegrassupdates.4t.com
        http://calendar.yahoo.com/brenlovesbluegrass