Re: Correction

  • aberman@telus.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2005
      I braincramped yesterday in that comment about Fragment. but with Liz Meyer.
      Other than that my comments about Lilly stand. She has also been selected for
      this year's IBMA leadership class. Corrections courtesy of the lovely Andrea.

      Arthur Berman
      North Vancouver, BC
    • Ken Cartwright
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 17, 2007
        The date for David Parmley is right, the day is wrong.... It's a Wednesday night, not tuesday...
        Thanks.... Ken Cartwright
      • Darlene O'Connor
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 19, 2008
          It looks like my url is not complete -

          http://tinyurl.com/325nd5

          Hit #16 to view Eddard.
        • Kathy Boyd
          Message 4 of 10 , Jun 3, 2008
            The correct address for World Wide Bluegrass is www.worldwidebluegrass.com

            I got it a bit backwards yesterday (thanks to Jarrod for pointing that out!).

            Our interview is on at 4:00 PST today!

            Kathy B
            Tualatin, ORNOW APPEARNG ON THE HORIZON. . . .Kathy Boyd & Phoenix RisingCheck it out! www.phoenixrisingband.orgBringing you quality bluegrass music on your time schedule. . . . give us a listen today!www.uptownbluegrass.com