Re: nwbg reception @ river city fest 4:30-? Saturday JAN 8th

  • justflower
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2005
      I will be there...
      We will be at KBOO till noon for David's show, then we will go over
      to the fest, as we are doing the 'KBOOTH', & this time, there will be
      a bunch of KBOO volunteers doing the booth, so I won't be the only
      one holding down the fort! Hope to see lotsa folks!
      Flower
      Gresham, Oregon

      --- In nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com, "joe ross" <rossjoe@h...> wrote:
      (Oregon Convention Center in Portland) to begin at 4:30pm next Sat.
      Jan. 8th