Reminder - FIRST SUNDAY JAMS

  • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 22 , Jun 1, 2001

      FIRST SUNDAY JAMS

      Date: Sunday, June 3, 2001
      Time: 12:30AM - 4:30AM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      First Sunday Oregon Jams:

      **Portland Audobon Center, 1230-430pm, 5151 NW Cornell Rd,
      Portland

      **Waldo Hills Community Hall (between Silverton and Sublimity on
      Cascade Hwy). All acoustic styles. Info: Wayne (503)508-3727 or
      email Brad at: bjohnson913@...

      Come on out and Pick!!!
    • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 22 , Jun 29, 2001

        FIRST SUNDAY JAMS

        Message 3 of 22 , Jun 29, 2001
          Is this jame year round now? I thought it was October to June?
          Dennis

          Message 4 of 22 , Aug 3, 2001

            FIRST SUNDAY JAMS

            Date: Sunday, August 5, 2001
            Time: 12:30AM - 4:30AM PDT (GMT-07:00)

            First Sunday Oregon Jams:

            OCTOBER-MAY ....
            **Portland Audobon Center, 1230-430pm, 5151 NW Cornell Rd,
            Portland

            EVERY MONTH (we think?!?)...

            Message 5 of 22 , Aug 31, 2001

              FIRST SUNDAY JAMS

              Date: Sunday, September 2, 2001
              Time: 12:30PM - 5:30PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

              First Sunday Oregon Jams:

              OCTOBER-MAY ....
              **Portland Audobon Center, 1230-430pm, 5151 NW Cornell Rd,
              Portland

              EVERY MONTH (we think?!?)...
              **Waldo Hills Community Hall (between Silverton and Sublimity on
              Cascade Hwy). All acoustic styles. Info: Wayne Riches
              (503)508-3727 (or (503) 873-4776) or email Brad Johnson at:
              bjohnson913@...

              Come on out and Pick!!!
            • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 22 , Oct 5, 2001

                FIRST SUNDAY JAMS

                Message 7 of 22 , Oct 5, 2001
                  > EVERY MONTH (we think?!?)...
                  > **Waldo Hills Community Hall (between Silverton and Sublimity on
                  > Cascade Hwy). All acoustic styles. Info: Wayne Riches
                  > (503)508-3727 (or (503) 873-4776) or email Brad Johnson at:
                  > bjohnson913@...

                  Any gig with Wayne or Brad involved will be great fun!

                  Bill Martin
                • Bill Nix
                  Message 8 of 22 , Oct 6, 2001
                    Need a bit more info on the local jams in the area around Salem. Waldo Hills?
                    When, time ect. and where are the others...Got a list going anybody?

                  • goldrb6@yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 22 , Oct 7, 2001
                      http://www.oregonbluegrass.org/jams.htm

                      --- In nwbluegrass@y..., Bill Nix <billnix@o...> wrote:
                      > Need a bit more info on the local jams in the area around Salem.
                      Waldo Hills?
                      > When, time ect. and where are the others...Got a list going anybody?
                      >
                      > The Martins wrote:
                      >
                      > > > EVERY MONTH (we think?!?)...
                      > > > **Waldo Hills Community Hall (between Silverton and Sublimity on
                      > > > Cascade Hwy). All acoustic styles. Info: Wayne Riches
                      > > > (503)508-3727 (or (503) 873-4776) or email Brad Johnson at:
                      > > > bjohnson913@j...
                      > >
                      > > Any gig with Wayne or Brad involved will be great fun!
                      > >
                      > > Bill Martin

                      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
                    • Sally Metts
                      Message 10 of 22 , Oct 7, 2001
                        Bill N.-

                        The Waldo Hills jam is, in fact, every month year 'round on the first
                        Sunday. It's listed correctly in the OBA newsletter, Bluegrass Express. It
                        begins at 1:00pm and usually goes until around 6 or 6:30.

                        Message 11 of 22 , Nov 2, 2001

                          FIRST SUNDAY JAMS

                          Date: Sunday, November 4, 2001
                          Time: 12:30PM - 5:30PM PST (GMT-08:00)

                          First Sunday Oregon Jams:

                          OCTOBER-MAY ....
                          **Portland Audobon Center, 1230-430pm, 5151 NW Cornell Rd,
                          Portland

                          EVERY MONTH...
                          **Waldo Hills Community Hall (between Silverton and Sublimity on
                          Cascade Hwy). Begins about 1:30pm. All acoustic styles. Info:
                          Wayne Riches (503)508-3727 (or (503) 873-4776) or email Brad
                          Johnson at: bjohnson913@...

                          MANY MORE JAMS in the northwest are listed on association
                          websites at:
                          http://www.oregonbluegrass.org/jams.htm
                          http://www.scn.org/wba/jams.htm

                          Come on out and Pick!!!
                        • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 22 , Nov 30, 2001

                            FIRST SUNDAY JAMS

                            Message 13 of 22 , Jan 4, 2002

                              FIRST SUNDAY JAMS

                              Message 14 of 22 , Feb 1, 2002

                                FIRST SUNDAY JAMS

                                Message 15 of 22 , Mar 1 12:32 PM

                                  FIRST SUNDAY JAMS

                                  Message 16 of 22 , Apr 5, 2002

                                    FIRST SUNDAY JAMS

                                    Date: Sunday, April 7, 2002
                                    Time: 12:30PM - 5:30PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

                                    First Sunday Oregon Jams:

                                    OCTOBER-MAY ....
                                    **Portland Audobon Center, 1230-430pm, 5151 NW Cornell Rd,
                                    Portland

                                    EVERY MONTH...
                                    **Waldo Hills Community Hall (between Silverton and Sublimity on
                                    Cascade Hwy). Begins about 1:30pm. All acoustic styles. Info:
                                    Wayne Riches (503)508-3727 (or (503) 873-4776) or email Brad
                                    Johnson at: bjohnson913@...

                                    MANY MORE JAMS in the northwest are listed on association
                                    websites at:
                                    http://www.oregonbluegrass.org/jams.htm
                                    http://www.washingtonbluegrassassociation.org

                                    or check our "JAMS" file on Nwbluegrass