- Just a reminder: Grab a cup of coffee and keep warm at the Maltby Jam
this Saturday, Dec.4th.....doors open at 2pm for jamming......kids jam at
3pm.....potluck dinner at 6pm.....open mike, 7pm10pm....jamming til you
get tired !!! Hope to see you there. jan
- Reminder: First Saturday of April.....must be the Maltby Jam ! Maltby
Community Club, 1811 206th St. SE. Snohomish, Wa. Hope to see you
there for a whole day and evening of Bluegrass music. Doors open at 2pm
for jamming, Kids Jam hosted by Dave Campbell at 3pm, Potluck dinner
at 6pm, Open Mike 7-10pm , Jamming continues 10-??.......Everyone
welcome, comfortable, non-smoking venue. info: (360) 568-3685 jan
- Maltby Bluegrass Jam:
Reminder: If you can't get down to the RIVER CITY Festival in
Portland....you can still get some Bluegrass music and jamming here at
the Maltby Community Club. Its the 1st Sat of the month jam...doors open
at 2pm for jamming, potluck dinner at 6pm, and open mike starts at
7pm.....jamming starts up again after the open mike.........acoustic
music, smoke free, coffees always on, and our children are all smart,
beautiful, talented and well behaved !!!
Maltby Community Club 8711 206th Ave. SE. Snohomish, Wa. info. Jan
( 360) 568-3685
- Good grief! For a glorified crossroads Maltby sure keeps its name out front.
There was an article in the local rag this morning (Vancouver, WA) all about
Maltby's incorporation movement.
- A Reminder......theres NO Maltby Jam in Sept. ....we all head for the
border ( Canadian that is ) and attend one of our very favorite
festivals...Chilliwack Bluegrass Festival... Sept. 1-3 in Chilliwack BC
We'll be back and on schedule in Oct ( 1st Sat, Oct 1st) and each month
after that..........if we don't see you at Chilliwack. hope to see you at
the next jam. Jan
- Hi Jan.
Is it your favourite festival because you guys almost always win the
corn shucking contest?
Or is it the great people you meet in the line up while munching your
Or maybe the nice free showers?
We'll see you there!
Crescent Beach Guitar
Setup & Repair for all Stringed Instruments
Santa Cruz Guitar Authorized Warranty Repair Centre
> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject: [nwbluegrass] Maltby Jam
> From: janet l jones <jlj35@...>
> Date: Wed, August 30, 2006 11:54 pm
> To: email@example.com
> A Reminder......theres NO Maltby Jam in Sept. ....we all head for the
> border ( Canadian that is ) and attend one of our very favorite
> festivals...Chilliwack Bluegrass Festival... Sept. 1-3 in Chilliwack BC
> We'll be back and on schedule in Oct ( 1st Sat, Oct 1st) and each month
> after that..........if we don't see you at Chilliwack. hope to see you at
> the next jam. Jan
> Yahoo! Groups Links
- FYI: Maltby Bluegrass Jam will be in full swing and ready to start its
new season...Saturday,.Oct 7th....join us at the Maltby Community Club
8711 206th Ave. SE. Snohomish ( Maltby) Wa. .....doors open at 2pm for
jamming, potluck dinner at 6pm, Open mike starts at 7pm....more jamming
afterwards. The coffee is always on...come and make some new friends and
visit and jam with the old friends. This is a family event , come and
enjoy an evening of acoustic music . info: (360)568-3685
- FYI: The Maltby Bluegrass Jam will be up and running on Saturday,
Nov.4th........doors open for jamming at 2 PM, Potluck dinner at 6PM, and
Open Mike at 7PM...jamming til ??
Come and join us, all acoustic music, family friendly, at the
historical Maltby Community Club
8711 206th Ave. SE. Snohomish ( Maltby), Wa. info: (360) 568-3685
- Start the year right, come to the Maltby Bluegrass Jam on Saturday,
Jan.6..........doors open at 2pm, a warm place to jam and listen to the
music. Potluck and Open Mike too.
Maltby Community Club 8711 206th Ave. SE. Snohomish ( Maltby) Wa. info:
- FYI: Maltby Bluegrass Jam...1st Saturday of the
month....thats May 5th, hope to see you there. Doors open at 2pm for
jamming, Potluck dinner at 6pm, Open Mike at 7-10pm,
then jamming continues. Coffees always on, no admission fee, a family
Maltby Community Club 8711-206th Ave. SE Snohomish, Wa. (
Maltby area) for info. call (360)568-3685
- Its the August Summer Jam at the Maltby Community Club....Aug 4th,
doors open at 2pm. for jamming, potluck at 6pm....open mic at 7pm,
jamming continues !!! Rocky will have his famous coffee brewing and this
month the sound will be provided by the 3 Generations Band ( to give Dave
a break and let him do some jamming).
So come join us next weekend at the Maltby Community Club. 8711 206th
SE Snohomish ( Maltby) Wa. info: (360) 568-3685
PS. We'll be at the Chilliwack, BC Festival next month.....no jam at
Maltby in Sept.....but we'll be here the 1st Sat. of each mo. starting in
Oct. Enjoy the Festivals, Jan
- Happy 2008 everyone.......start the New Year with music and join us at
the Maltby Jam this coming Saturday, Jan. 5th.......at the Historic
Maltby Community Club
8711 - 206th Ave SE. Snohomish ( Maltby) Wa. Doors open at 2pm for
jamming, enjoy the potluck dinner at 6pm, and the open mic. at
Acoustic instruments, a family event.....for info. call (360)
- Join us at the Maltby Jam on Saturday, June 7th.....*.this is our
final jam til August, so mark your calendars.!!!
* Were always gone in July and Sept attending some of those many
Bluegrass Festivals throughout the NW......hope to see you at some of
We'll be back for our annual Pickin' and Potluck in August at the
Community Club...same time ( 2pm) but no open mic........just jamming !!!
See you next Saturday...Maltby Community Club 8711 206th Ave SE
Snohomish, Wa. Doors open at 2pm, Potluck at 6pm, and open mic at
7pm....sign up early !!
info: call (360) 568-3685
Click here for great computer networking solutions!
- Want to thank everyone for a great time at the jam Saturday night! It's always a treat to see my old friends and make new ones. What a nice mix of performers. Still the best jam in the region! Thanks Jan and Bill for the opportunity to sing with the girls. I still remember Berit Johansen singing at about that age and now look how far she's come! Those two little ones could be next!
- Hi Luann, always glad to have you at Maltby...and for stepping in and helping the little girls, did you get my e-mail from Berit...shes doing a lot of performances at Shoreline etc. Jan
Kill Your Wrinkles
Mom Reveals Shocking $5 method for erasing wrinkles...Doctors hate her
- I have set up a flickr maltby jam group of which anyone can view on flickr. If you have a flickr account you can add any pictures taken at the Maltby jam to the group.
and of course they are also on my flickr site along with my other bluegrass pictures from area festivals among my flickr sets and collections.
Thanks, Eric in Everett
--- In firstname.lastname@example.org, "jlj35@..." <jlj35@...> wrote:
> Hi Luann, always glad to have you at Maltby...and for stepping in and helping the little girls, did you get my e-mail from Berit...shes doing a lot of performances at Shoreline etc. Jan
> Kill Your Wrinkles
> Mom Reveals Shocking $5 method for erasing wrinkles...Doctors hate her