Maltby Jam

  • Jan L Jones
    Message 1 of 30 , Dec 1, 2004
      Just a reminder: Grab a cup of coffee and keep warm at the Maltby Jam
      this Saturday, Dec.4th.....doors open at 2pm for jamming......kids jam at
      3pm.....potluck dinner at 6pm.....open mike, 7pm10pm....jamming til you
      get tired !!! Hope to see you there. jan
    • Jan L Jones
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 1, 2005
        Reminder: First Saturday of April.....must be the Maltby Jam ! Maltby
        Community Club, 1811 206th St. SE. Snohomish, Wa. Hope to see you
        there for a whole day and evening of Bluegrass music. Doors open at 2pm
        for jamming, Kids Jam hosted by Dave Campbell at 3pm, Potluck dinner
        at 6pm, Open Mike 7-10pm , Jamming continues 10-??.......Everyone
        welcome, comfortable, non-smoking venue. info: (360) 568-3685 jan
      • Jan L Jones
        Message 3 of 30 , Jan 4, 2006
          Maltby Bluegrass Jam:
          Reminder: If you can't get down to the RIVER CITY Festival in
          Portland....you can still get some Bluegrass music and jamming here at
          the Maltby Community Club. Its the 1st Sat of the month jam...doors open
          at 2pm for jamming, potluck dinner at 6pm, and open mike starts at
          7pm.....jamming starts up again after the open mike.........acoustic
          music, smoke free, coffees always on, and our children are all smart,
          beautiful, talented and well behaved !!!
          Maltby Community Club 8711 206th Ave. SE. Snohomish, Wa. info. Jan
          ( 360) 568-3685
        • Bill Martin
          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 4, 2006
            Good grief! For a glorified crossroads Maltby sure keeps its name out front.
            There was an article in the local rag this morning (Vancouver, WA) all about
            Maltby's incorporation movement.

            Bill
          • Jan L Jones
            Message 5 of 30 , Jan 5, 2006
              Hi Bill, yeah...thats Maltby...just a hot bed of controversy ( and a
              nice place to play music too)!!! jan
            • janet l jones
              Message 6 of 30 , Aug 30, 2006
                A Reminder......theres NO Maltby Jam in Sept. ....we all head for the
                border ( Canadian that is ) and attend one of our very favorite
                festivals...Chilliwack Bluegrass Festival... Sept. 1-3 in Chilliwack BC
                We'll be back and on schedule in Oct ( 1st Sat, Oct 1st) and each month
                after that..........if we don't see you at Chilliwack. hope to see you at
                the next jam. Jan
              • jake@crescentbeachguitar.com
                Message 7 of 30 , Aug 31, 2006
                  Hi Jan.

                  Is it your favourite festival because you guys almost always win the
                  corn shucking contest?

                  Or is it the great people you meet in the line up while munching your
                  free corn?

                  Or maybe the nice free showers?

                  We'll see you there!

                  Jake

                  Crescent Beach Guitar
                  Setup & Repair for all Stringed Instruments
                  Santa Cruz Guitar Authorized Warranty Repair Centre
                  www.crescentbeachguitar.com

                • janet l jones
                  Message 8 of 30 , Oct 4, 2006
                    FYI: Maltby Bluegrass Jam will be in full swing and ready to start its
                    new season...Saturday,.Oct 7th....join us at the Maltby Community Club
                    8711 206th Ave. SE. Snohomish ( Maltby) Wa. .....doors open at 2pm for
                    jamming, potluck dinner at 6pm, Open mike starts at 7pm....more jamming
                    afterwards. The coffee is always on...come and make some new friends and
                    visit and jam with the old friends. This is a family event , come and
                    enjoy an evening of acoustic music . info: (360)568-3685
                  • janet l jones
                    Message 9 of 30 , Nov 2, 2006
                      FYI: The Maltby Bluegrass Jam will be up and running on Saturday,
                      Nov.4th........doors open for jamming at 2 PM, Potluck dinner at 6PM, and
                      Open Mike at 7PM...jamming til ??
                      Come and join us, all acoustic music, family friendly, at the
                      historical Maltby Community Club
                      8711 206th Ave. SE. Snohomish ( Maltby), Wa. info: (360) 568-3685
                    • janet l jones
                      Message 10 of 30 , Jan 5, 2007
                        Start the year right, come to the Maltby Bluegrass Jam on Saturday,
                        Jan.6..........doors open at 2pm, a warm place to jam and listen to the
                        music. Potluck and Open Mike too.
                        Message 11 of 30 , May 3, 2007
                          FYI: Maltby Bluegrass Jam...1st Saturday of the
                          month....thats May 5th, hope to see you there. Doors open at 2pm for
                          jamming, Potluck dinner at 6pm, Open Mike at 7-10pm,
                          then jamming continues. Coffees always on, no admission fee, a family
                          venue.
                          Maltby Community Club 8711-206th Ave. SE Snohomish, Wa. (
                          Maltby area) for info. call (360)568-3685
                        • janet l jones
                          Message 12 of 30 , Jul 31, 2007
                            Its the August Summer Jam at the Maltby Community Club....Aug 4th,
                            doors open at 2pm. for jamming, potluck at 6pm....open mic at 7pm,
                            jamming continues !!! Rocky will have his famous coffee brewing and this
                            month the sound will be provided by the 3 Generations Band ( to give Dave
                            a break and let him do some jamming).
                            So come join us next weekend at the Maltby Community Club. 8711 206th
                            SE Snohomish ( Maltby) Wa. info: (360) 568-3685
                            PS. We'll be at the Chilliwack, BC Festival next month.....no jam at
                            Maltby in Sept.....but we'll be here the 1st Sat. of each mo. starting in
                            Oct. Enjoy the Festivals, Jan
                          • janet l jones
                            Message 13 of 30 , Jan 2, 2008
                              Happy 2008 everyone.......start the New Year with music and join us at
                              the Maltby Jam this coming Saturday, Jan. 5th.......at the Historic
                              Maltby Community Club
                              8711 - 206th Ave SE. Snohomish ( Maltby) Wa. Doors open at 2pm for
                              jamming, enjoy the potluck dinner at 6pm, and the open mic. at
                              7pm....jamming continues.
                              Acoustic instruments, a family event.....for info. call (360)
                              568-3685
                            • janet l jones
                              Message 14 of 30 , Jun 3 11:00 AM
                                Join us at the Maltby Jam on Saturday, June 7th.....*.this is our
                                final jam til August, so mark your calendars.!!!

                                * Were always gone in July and Sept attending some of those many
                                Bluegrass Festivals throughout the NW......hope to see you at some of
                                them.
                                We'll be back for our annual Pickin' and Potluck in August at the
                                Community Club...same time ( 2pm) but no open mic........just jamming !!!
                                See you next Saturday...Maltby Community Club 8711 206th Ave SE
                                Snohomish, Wa. Doors open at 2pm, Potluck at 6pm, and open mic at
                                7pm....sign up early !!
                                info: call (360) 568-3685
                                Click here for great computer networking solutions!
                                http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3oHgMSYv8sMXitlviZTNKoYTpMUgnvcorXbD4kgtf1mZsRgs/
                              • moneycreekbluegrass
                                Message 15 of 30 , Feb 7, 2011
                                  Want to thank everyone for a great time at the jam Saturday night! It's always a treat to see my old friends and make new ones. What a nice mix of performers. Still the best jam in the region! Thanks Jan and Bill for the opportunity to sing with the girls. I still remember Berit Johansen singing at about that age and now look how far she's come! Those two little ones could be next!

                                  LuAnn
                                • jlj35@juno.com
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Feb 7, 2011
                                    Hi Luann, always glad to have you at Maltby...and for stepping in and helping the little girls, did you get my e-mail from Berit...shes doing a lot of performances at Shoreline etc. Jan

                                    Kill Your Wrinkles
                                    Mom Reveals Shocking $5 method for erasing wrinkles...Doctors hate her
                                    http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4d503865d91871bbb66st06duc
                                  • eric
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Feb 8, 2011
                                      I have set up a flickr maltby jam group of which anyone can view on flickr. If you have a flickr account you can add any pictures taken at the Maltby jam to the group.
                                      http://www.flickr.com/groups/maltbyjam/

                                      and of course they are also on my flickr site along with my other bluegrass pictures from area festivals among my flickr sets and collections.

                                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/armadilo60/

                                      Thanks, Eric in Everett