Orange Blossom Special Key?

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      I have decided to challenge myself to learn Orange Blossom Speical...on my
      sax.

      Is there a common key that it usually gets played in? I got a couple of midi
      files and can easily change the key..so I thought it might be worth while to
      learn it in a key most folks use.

      Any idea?

      thanks,

      Home of the $200 five song demo
    • Shelah Spiegel
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
        Mark old buddy, its E and A. Hope to see you next week!

        shelah

        Mark Gensman <GZsound@...> wrote:
        I have decided to challenge myself to learn Orange Blossom Speical...on my
        sax.

        Is there a common key that it usually gets played in? I got a couple of midi
        files and can easily change the key..so I thought it might be worth while to
        learn it in a key most folks use.

        Any idea?

        thanks,

        Home of the $200 five song demo

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
          Thanks Shelah,
          I've already got the train horn sound nailed.. It's all the rest of those
          notes I now need to learn. And since I'm not a BGB..I may or may not get to
          see you. Hopefully yes.