Re: kids @ Maltby

  • Tom Petersen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2004
      It was outstanding to have so many kids at Maltby, and let's see them all
      again, and more! While most schools don't have special interest clubs like the
      one at Washington Middle School, bluegrass kids and parents can suggest to
      music teachers and students at any school to come on out to jams and
      festivals -- the "bring a classmate, see if the bug bites" plan. Brad Hull and
      Dave Campbell have come to the school where I teach to "show and tell" and
      suggest that there's more to life than 4th chair viola. . . . . and by golly, we get
      some converts every year!