Re: [nwbluegrass] eagleview

  • Len and Sue Dailey
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2004
      Julie: One of my books is part of a collection of about 400 songs that I
      have compiled over the years.
      The other is a book I just bought off of Ebay(Listed under banjos)It's
      called Big Bluegrass Song Book.The big white one
      is one like Jan has and she got it from Ken Cartwright.I have a CD I've made
      of lyrics if you want one.It's on Microsoft
      Word.
      daileyls@...