Reminder - FIRST SATURDAY JAM in CHEHALIS, WA

  • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 10 , May 3 12:02 AM

      FIRST SATURDAY JAM in CHEHALIS, WA

      Date: Saturday, May 5, 2001
      Time: 12:00AM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      1st Saturday of the month Jam: Centralia-Chehalis Senior Center
      (aka Twin Cities Senior Ctr) south end of the SW Wa Fairgrounds.
      Jamming until 5pm, then potluck, then show at 6pm. With Don
      Christian being ill, Libby isn't sure who the contact person is,
      but she will find out and let us know.
    • Bill Bogan
      Message 2 of 10 , May 3 10:25 AM
        Must post an update on the Chehalis Jam...As we all know, Don Christain died 2 1/2 months ago.
         This jam is an open forum..lots of jamming with groups..usuallytwo groups. a potluck aroung 5-5thirty.
         sign up as individual or group for stage show. usually over by 8:00pm.
          and lots of fun was had by all.

        Message 3 of 10 , May 31 12:02 AM

          FIRST SATURDAY JAM in CHEHALIS, WA

          Date: Saturday, June 2, 2001
          Time: 12:00AM PDT (GMT-07:00)

          1st Saturday of the month Jam: Centralia-Chehalis Senior Center
          (aka Twin Cities Senior Ctr) south end of the SW Wa Fairgrounds.
          This jam is an open forum, lots of jamming with usually two
          groups. Then, a potluck aroung 5-5:30. Sign up as individual or
          group for stage show, which is usually over by 8:00pm. Bill
          Bogan (bilbo@...) can give you more details.
        • nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 5, 2001

            FIRST SATURDAY JAM in CHEHALIS, WA