Instructor Database

  • joe ross
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2001
      Hiall,
      If you are an instructor or know of some that want to be included, I have
      developed a database for our list of people who give lessons. Ken, Bill,
      Peter, Chick and others....please enter your contact info etc. in there.

      Click on "Instructors"...Enter your data and save the entry
      Piece of cake

      Shelah, how 'bout "Chippie and the Chops" for your band? What exactly is a
      chippie? beachgrass?

      Bill, your workshop sounds interesting. Wish I played dobro. Have you gotten
      the word out to Al Brinkerhoff, Bob Evoniuk, Rick Dobson, and who else plays
      dobro (whoooops..I mean resophonic guitar) in the Great Northwest?

      Some items coming up this weekend (where are Sawteeth, Sam Hill, No Strings
      Attached and others playing this weekend?):

      Tuesday & Wednesday, May 1 - 2, 2001
      Misty River , Oregon Children's Choral Festival 2001 at the Hult Center in
      Eugene, Oregon. (541) 346-3777.

      Thursday & Friday, May 3 - 4, 2001
      Misty River will perform at the brand new Cornelius Pass Roadhouse at 4045
      NW Cornelius Pass Road in Hillsboro, Oregon from 5 - 7:00 p.m. (503)
      640-6174.

      Saturday, May 5, 2001
      Knott Bros. perform a benefit for the Leukemia Society at the Beaverton GI
      Joes, 1-3 pm. Free. 503-450-5906

      Saturday, May 5, 2001
      Misty River will perform at The River Theater in Astoria, Oregon (503)
      458-4182.

      Saturday, May 5, 2001
      Zephyr Celtic Duo at the Celtic Bhealltain Festival, Buford Park, Mt.
      Pisgah, Eugene, Oregon. 10:30-11:30am. Two-day event with much
      entertainment, exhibits, demos, storytelling, arts, crafts, Gaelic football,
      chess tournament, caber toss, stone throw, archery, bonfire ceremony, and
      much merriment. All in costume. Info: (541)870-9322, 686-6136 Email:
      celtic@... or acm@...

      The Celtic Tradition will appear at the Eugene Saturday Market beginning at
      2:00 p.m. Dance tunes and vocals with fiddle, harp, guitar, mandolin,
      concertina and hammered dulcimer.

      La-tah y'all,

    • Myrna Riquier
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2001
        What a great idea! You are so organized and u-s-e-f-u-l.
        I applaud you Joe. I'm so glad I found nwbluegrass!!