Whispering

  • dfay3sneed
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2004
      Anyone know the chords to Whispering in G?
      Don't know really what type of music it is
      except easy listening and hard playing...
      Thanks Donna Faye
    • Earl G. Nash
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2004
        Can�t help you out in G but it�s VERY easy using barre chords in C.

        Write me off list for the chords.

        Pray for Our Troops!
        "Haven't I commanded you? Strength! Courage! Don't be timid; don't get
        discouraged. GOD, your God, is with you every step you take." - Joshua 1:9
        MSG
        Earl G. Nash
        Washougal, WA
        _____

        Anyone know the chords to Whispering in G?
        Don't know really what type of music it is
        except easy listening and hard playing...
        Thanks Donna Faye

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        HYPERLINK
        "http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129dhnqo7/M=273541.4247512.5496808.2248467/D=gr
        plch/S=1705240556:HM/EXP=1089174168/A=2061551/R=0/SIG=11sr5b9n1/*http:/launc
        h.yahoo.com/artist/videos.asp?artistID=1001301"

        HYPERLINK
        "http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=273541.4247512.5496808.2248467/D=grplch/S=
        :HM/A=2061551/rand=647970999"

        _____

        Yahoo! Groups Links
        HYPERLINK
        "http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nwbluegrass/"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nw
        bluegrass/

        HYPERLINK
        "mailto:nwbluegrass-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com?subject=Unsubscribe"nwbluegr

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

        ---

      • Bill Martin
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 29, 2011
          Sooooweeet! I'm using earphones so my neighbor can't hear the music, but she
          sees and hears ME real good through my open window as I whoop and applaud and
          bob up and down in my chair. (Sigh, it's no news around here that I'm a dork.)
          Thanks, Matt. By the way, my browser spits up a shorter url:
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx6JPLF63cI