RE: [nwbluegrass] New poll for nwbluegrass

  • Kathy Boyd
    Message 1 of 32 , Jul 5, 2004
      Although I voted, I must say I have an issue with this poll. Most of the
      festivals I plan on attending are not listed! (The Mt. Hood Festival and
      the Tygh Valley Festival just to name two!)

      If we're going to have a poll like this, especially one that shows WHO's
      going where, we need to be all inclusive.

      Just my opinion. Don't know whether Clyde will think I'm right or not.

      Kathy B.
      Tualatin, OR

      No Strings Attached web site www.nostringsbluegrass.com
      Ground Zero Sound & Promotions web site
      www.groundzerosound.com

      People will forget what you said,
      People will forget what you did,
      But people will never forget how you made them feel!

      Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up � now 2 months FREE!
    • Pete Goodall
      Message 32 of 32 , May 1, 2008
        I was thinking about starting a new poll...

        "What do you think about the OBA?"

        ;)

        > To: nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
        > From: jlkellyd28@...
        > Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 02:19:31 +0000
        > Subject: Re: [nwbluegrass] Re: New poll for nwbluegrass
        >

        > "Poll ends on April 30th." Thank the merciful Heavens. FINALLY!

        Back to work after baby–how do you know when you’re ready?
        http://lifestyle.msn.com/familyandparenting/articleNW.aspx?cp-documentid=5797498&ocid=T067MSN40A0701A