Re: A new person's review on an old festival...

  • Gene
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
      Glad you had fun! I've been involved with the Grass Valley festival
      for 7 years now and have always had a great time. Very professionally
      run.

      That "incident" was the funniest thing I've ever been around! :-)You
      ain't lying about the trailer being destroyed! LOL!
    • Karen Wilson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 2, 2004
        Gene, Do you have any advice for me? Are you a musician in a group, if so, who? Not that this association hasn't been very helpful, too, I am just curious if there's more I can learn from that one down there for the moment. Did you notice a gal riding around with some of the fellas in any of the security carts? That be me. Nice to have an "in" as there sure were miles to walk otherwise. Exercise was good.
        Karen

        Gene <sweatysocks2@...> wrote:
        Glad you had fun! I've been involved with the Grass Valley festival
        for 7 years now and have always had a great time. Very professionally
        run.

        That "incident" was the funniest thing I've ever been around! :-)You
        ain't lying about the trailer being destroyed! LOL!

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2004
          Karen, to actually spend time with people at that experience level has to be
          invaluable to you. With that behind you, you should do very well with your
          event.

          Tom