Coots at Lake Forest Park Third Place Books

  • Robert Bulkley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      We regret to announce the following event:

      From 7:30-9:45 P.M. on Friday, May 7th, THE COOTS infest Third Place
      Books at Lake Forest Park (17171 Bothell Way, 206-366-3333). Rob
      Bulkley, Terry Weiner, Scotty Williams, and Nancy Katz are in danger of
      thinking way too much of themselves and gettin' above their raisin' (we
      blush at the thought of the compliments they've been receiving lately)
      and it is your duty to come out, eat snacks, drink coffee, browse the
      books, soak up the bluegrass, and MAKE UP YOUR MIND- then let the band
      have a piece of it. The music won't cost you a dime.
      See you there.
      ###