MISTY RIVER IN TACOMA - TONIGHT 4-3-04

  • Carol Harley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2004
      Hi Everyone!

      If you are going to be in Tacoma TONIGHT - come hear Misty River!
      We'll be performing some songs from our new CD, titled "Willow".
      Here are the details:

      Saturday, April 3, 2004, 7-10PM
      Misty River & The Canote Brothers
      A Benefit for the Mental Health Chaplaincy
      Mason United Methodist Church
      2710 North Madison Street
      Tacoma, WA 98407
      Tickets: $12 ADV, $15 at door day of show
      Info & Tickets: (253) 383-5755 x305

      Directions to the church:
      From I-5 North or South, take the 16W Bremerton Exit.
      Follow Highway 16 to the Union Street Exit.
      At the base of the exit turn right.
      Follow Union for about four miles to N. 26th. St.
      Turn left on N. 26th ST. and Follow it to Madison St.
      Turn Right and go one Block. The church will be on the left.
      You can't miss it. 2710 N. MADISON, TACOMA, WA

      HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
      CAROL

      Misty River
      Compelling Harmonic Voices