Suzi News

  • kathyboyd
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 12, 2001
      I just got off the phone with Suzi, who is packing her bags to head for the
      hospital to begin radiation tomorrow (4/13)! Her counts dropped
      dramatically in the past few days, enabling her to be eligible to do this.

      Suz says the doctors are still not giving her great odds, but when the stars
      come together and things line up for you to do something, should you turn
      the opportunity down? She thinks NOT!

      If things go well, she will have her transplant on April 20th.

      I will post her new address as soon as she gets it. They will probably let
      her apartment go as she will be in the hospital at least a month. Hang on
      to that Pete Gross House address though, as she'll be moving back there if
      the transplant goes well.

      My apologies if you receive this several times. I'm sending news to Dee
      Ann's list while she's in New Orleans, and I suspect we've got some
      duplicates in there.

      Kathy

      Check out No Strings Attached at:
      http://www.SwiftSite.com/nostringsattached
      Contact Ground Zero Promotions at:
      http://www.SwiftSite.com/nostringsattached/GZpromotions.htm
      Contact Ground Zero Sound at:
      http://www.groundzerosound.com

      Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to
      work and to play and to look at the stars. . . . .