Tom May in concert

  • clairell2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2004
      Not bluegrass, but wonderful.

      Singer/songwriter/storyteller and amazing guy Tom May will perform at
      a Valentine's Day house concert at our home in Northeast Portland:
      7:30 p.m., Saturday, February 14.

      Tom, whose radio show River City Folk is broadcast in more than 100
      cities across the nation, is a history buff who weaves beautiful
      music out of the fabric of the American west. He also sings of love
      and heartbreak, and will be at his romantic best (or worst) on
      Valentine's Day. He's promised to bring chocolate.

      E-mail me if you're interested in attending, or call us at (503) 282-
      0883.

      Learn more about Tom by checking out this site:
      http://www.tommayfolk.com/