BG birthdays

  • joe ross
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 12:30 AM
      KC, you are a trickster! I wish I was born in '84 and know what I know now.
      Or I'd even take '67. If not too much trouble, how about giving us
      one-liners about each of these folks having birthdays? Who were some of
      those young-uns blugrass whippersnappers you recently mentioned?

      And Jeff, Doug or Dee Ann, would you please let us know how we can order one
      of those new Sam Hill Billy CDs that I heert about in the Orygunian? Thanx!