Bose PA System information and reviews

  • mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003
      For those of you interested in the new Bose PA system, here is a site with seven pages of reviews from on of the moderators of the Musicplayer.com llist that was invited by Bose to actually use the system.

      You can check out the comments here:

      http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=23;t=000388

      Sounds really interesting and really expensive. At least right now. Guitar Center will be carrying them so we know the price will come down. Pretty cool.

    • Lynn Oliver
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        > Sounds really interesting and really expensive. At least right now. Guitar
        > Center will be carrying them so we know the price will come down. Pretty
        > cool.

        If Bose follows it's normal business practices I would not expect to see
        much, if any discounting.

        Lynn