RE: [nwbluegrass] Flat style/ Winter'variety'

  • Anna Snook
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
      Might I ask in which situation you happened to be shot at? Not onstage, I
      hope...
      ~Anna,

      "....spent any time in a smokey bar singing through the
      smoke, had your heart ripped out and stomped flat, cried enough, been shot
      at,laughed enough..."

    • mandoholic2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2003
        In a message dated 11/2/2003 8:41:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,
        anna@... writes:
        Might I ask in which situation you happened to be shot at? Not onstage, I
        hope...
        ~Anna,
        <Then Clyde sez>

        It's that folk music, Anna, I'll never touch a 12 string again.

        Clyde Clevenger
        Just my opinion, but it's right.
        Visit our website at www.bluegrassboutique.com