Re Tshirts

  • Robert Pullman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2000
      No Joe...don't wait until Chilliwack...thats the one place I won't be
      at over the next 6 weeks. I will have the Inetprogramming.com
      Bluegrass Tshirts at Mt St. Helens, Clatskanie, and Rainier for the
      wonderful price of only $15.00 (includes all the taxes). The Tshirts
      will be hot off the press on Wednesday the 9th just in time for the
      festivals. If you can't make the festivals I will send a Tshirt by
      mail (or your choice) - same price and just around $2 for
      shipping...I
      'm not sure what shipping will be but it won't be much. The revenue
      from the T-shirts goes to support the station...this will also be the
      first revenue generated for the station as there are no advertisers
      as
      yet. I've spent the last 5 months getting the technical issues dealt
      with and the content up to a decent level. BTW the email support
      we've
      been getting has been great - very encouraging. In regards to the
      article in the WBA I will have to see if I can locate an electronic
      copy....none available at the moment. Now the next issue of the
      Gazette will be all electronic going to press so back articles will
      be
      easy.
      Bob
      http://inetprogramming.com