Maltby

  • Jan L Jones
    Message 1 of 22 , Sep 30, 2003
      Reminder: The Maltby Jam returns to its usual monthly schedule on the
      1st Saturday of October. ( 4th)We've had a wonderfully warm Summer full
      of Festivals , jamming and seeing old friends.....Now Fall is here with
      rain and wind and we'll be glad to jam in our warm old Hall , with hot
      casseroles and a bottomless coffeepot !!
      Doors open at 2pm for jamming
      The Kids Jam ( all kids with an acoustic instrument are welcome)
      3pm..hosted by Dave Campbell
      Potluck Dinner at 6pm
      Open Mike at 7pm -10pm
      Jamming 10-????
      Thank You to all of our volunteers that that have made this Jam possible
      for 13 musical years.
    • Dave Campbell
      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 5, 2004
        For those in the Central Puget Sound region, and other areas for that
        matter, if you are not planning to go to one of the great live concerts this
        Saturday, remember this is also Maltby Jam weekend... just don't stay at
        home twiddling your thumbs. That would be a huge waste of your time and
        would deprive us all of your wonderful company.

        -Dave
        (Woodinville, WA)
      • David N
        Message 3 of 22 , Feb 5, 2004
          Hi, I'm new to the area. Where is this jam being held?
          thanks, Dave Norton visiting my brother at Auburn, WA

          Dave Campbell <DFCAMPBE@...> wrote:
          For those in the Central Puget Sound region, and other areas for that
          matter, if you are not planning to go to one of the great live concerts this
          Saturday, remember this is also Maltby Jam weekend... just don't stay at
          home twiddling your thumbs. That would be a huge waste of your time and
          would deprive us all of your wonderful company.

          -Dave
          (Woodinville, WA)

          Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Dave Campbell
          Message 4 of 22 , Feb 5, 2004
            Hi Dave,

            It is held at the Maltby Community Club from ~3:00 to midnight or so. The
            address is 8711 206th St. SE, Snohomish, WA and it is located in the small
            community called Maltby just off of Highway 522. You can enter the address
            into mapquest or one of the other online direction sites and it should get
            you there. Otherwise, let me know and I can give you some more detail. I
            usually get there around 2:30 to help set up sound and then work with the
            kids. The jamming usually starts around that time as well and then builds
            through the afternoon and then again after the show in the evening.

            -Dave
            (Woodinville, WA)

              Message 6 of 22 , Feb 6, 2004
                Hi

                Is the Jam actually in Snohomish, WA or Maltby ? Thanks Dave

              • Dave Campbell
                Message 7 of 22 , Feb 7, 2004
                  It is in Maltby, but the post office is Snohomish, ...just like I don't
                  actually live in Woodinville but that is my post office, so I have a
                  Woodinville address. Hope to see you.

                  -Dave
                  (Woodinville, WA)

                  Message 8 of 22 , Apr 26, 2004
                    Reminder.....Saturday, May 1st is the monthly Maltby Jam.....doors open
                    at 2pm. Great weather expected for outdoor jamming !!! Hope to see you
                    there. jan
                  • Jan L Jones
                    Message 9 of 22 , Aug 29, 2004
                      Just a reminder : No Maltby Jam in Sept....we load up our stuff and head
                      for the border ( the Canadian border that is). Its our annual trek to the
                      Chilliwack Bluegrass Festival in lovely Chilliwack, B.C.
                      Sept 3-5...........See you on the 1st. Sat. in October for the start of
                      our new season. jan
                    • Kathy Boyd
                      Message 10 of 22 , Aug 30, 2004
                        Just a reminder : No Maltby Jam in Sept....we load up our stuff and head
                        for the border ( the Canadian border that is). Its our annual trek to the
                        Chilliwack Bluegrass Festival in lovely Chilliwack, B.C.
                        Sept 3-5...........See you on the 1st. Sat. in October for the start of
                        our new season. jan

                        So we get to come to the potluck? Huh Jan? Please? Pretty please with
                        sugar on it?

                        NSA will be arriving on Thursday evening. We'll look you up!

                        Kathy B.
                        Tualatin, OR

                        No Strings Attached web site www.nostringsbluegrass.com
                        Ground Zero Sound & Promotions web site
                        www.groundzerosound.com

                        People will forget what you said,
                        People will forget what you did,
                        But people will never forget how you made them feel!

                      • Dave Campbell
                        Message 11 of 22 , Aug 30, 2004
                          Look in the tent camping area. Home of the wandering porta-potties.

                          -Dave
                          (Woodinville, WA)

                          > So we get to come to the potluck? Huh Jan? Please? Pretty please with
                          > sugar on it?
                          >
                          > NSA will be arriving on Thursday evening. We'll look you up!
                          >
                          > Kathy B.
                          > Tualatin, OR
                        • Pete Goodall
                          Message 12 of 22 , Aug 31, 2004
                            Look in the tent camping area. Home of the wandering porta-potties.

                            -Dave
                            (Woodinville, WA)

                            ....and the Margarita Machine!
                            -Pete
                            (Snohomish, WA)

                            Message 13 of 22 , Aug 31, 2004
                              Jan,

                              Your lovely daughter mentioned something about food at Chilliwack? I am
                              planning on hunting you down.. See you there..:-).

                              >From: Jan L Jones <jlj35@...>
                              >To: nwbluegrass@yahoogroups.com
                              >Subject: [nwbluegrass] Maltby
                              >Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:58:13 -0700
                              >
                              >Just a reminder : No Maltby Jam in Sept....we load up our stuff and head
                              >for the border ( the Canadian border that is). Its our annual trek to the
                              >Chilliwack Bluegrass Festival in lovely Chilliwack, B.C.
                              >Sept 3-5...........See you on the 1st. Sat. in October for the start of
                              >our new season. jan

                            • Jan L Jones
                              Message 14 of 22 , Nov 2, 2004
                                Reminder, the Maltby Jam will be held this Saturday; Nov.
                                6th.......doors open at 2pm for jamming. Potluck dinner at 6pm, and Open
                                Mike 7-10pm, jamming as late as you want !!!
                                The Kids jam is held earlier in the day.....around 3:30pm.....Maltby
                                is so fortunate to have so many kids turning out to play bluegrass,and
                                making new friends.....I think the future of our music is secure!!!!!
                                See you there, jan
                                Maltby Community Club 20305 87th Ave. SE. Snohomish ( Maltby), Wa.
                                info: ( 360)568-3685

                                PS. Had a good turnout at the" Bluegrass Jam Nite" at the Wired and
                                Unplugged Cafe ( the Last Sat.of each. Month) 7-10pm 715 First
                                St.Snohomish, Wa. Located right in the middle of all those antique
                                shops!!!
                              • Jan L Jones
                                Message 15 of 22 , Jun 4 12:03 AM
                                  A reminder and invitation.....
                                  Saturday, June 4th..Maltby Jam...doors open as usual for jamming at 2pm,
                                  coffees on! Kids Jam at 3pm in the side room.... Potluck Dinner at 6pm,
                                  everyone welcome....Open Mike (sign up early!) at 7-10pm.......jamming
                                  continues.
                                  Our Summer Schedule: July...Vacation, No Jam August..Yes!!!
                                  Our Summer Jam /potluck...
                                  September..Vacation, No Jam The regular monthly Maltby Jam will
                                  resume in October and we'll be there each month, Oct. thru June '06
                                  ..then we'll do this all over again !!
                                  Maltby Community Club..corner of 206th St. SE and 87th Ave SE
                                  Snohomish, Wa. (info) 360 568-3685 Jan

                                • Jan L Jones
                                  Message 16 of 22 , Jun 25 11:09 PM
                                    Just a reminder: ....No Maltby Jam in July.......hopefully no one shows
                                    up at the door, casserole in hand. We'll see you all at the Darrington
                                    Festival ( July 15-17). jan
                                  • Jan L Jones
                                    Message 17 of 22 , Feb 24, 2006
                                      Home from Wintergrass..(Monday is recovery day), ....What a great time,
                                      seeing favorite bands...Grascals, Del McCrory, Wilders, Bluegrass Etc.
                                      and a special treat...Laura Love and Jo Miller......a wonderful 4 days to
                                      visit with a lot of friends and relatives....now back to the real world!!
                                      Jan
                                      1st Saturday..that means the Maltby Jam...we open for jamming by
                                      2pm....Potluck dinner at 6 pm...be sure to sign up early for the open
                                      mike...(lately the list is full by dinner time).....Open Mike starts at
                                      7pm and usually ends around 10pm......jamming goes on til
                                      ????......Coffee is always on, everyone welcome, beginners and
                                      pro's....(were a friendly , nonthreatening bunch)..kids, bring your
                                      acoustic instruments..you'll find lots of help and make new friends too.
                                      Maltby Community Club..8711 -206th Ave. SE Snohomish ( Maltby) Wa.
                                      info : (360)568-3685
                                    • janet l jones
                                      Message 18 of 22 , Jan 31, 2007
                                        FYI: The Maltby Bluegrass Jam will be happening this Saturday,
                                        February 3rd.....join us at the Maltby Community Club 8711 206th Ave SE
                                        Snohomish ( Maltby) Wa.....doors open at 2pm for jamming....6pm
                                        Potluck....and the Open Mike at 7pm.
                                        Coffees on, its warm and cozy and lots of nice people to jam with
                                        too.......info. and directions , call (360) 568-3685
                                      • janet l jones
                                        Message 19 of 22 , Oct 2, 2008
                                          We start our new season at the Maltby Bluegrass Jam this Saturday, Oct
                                          4th........come join us at the Maltby Community Club, 8711 206th Ave SE.
                                          Snohomish ( Maltby) Wa. Doors open at 2pm for jamming, a potluck dinner
                                          at 6pm, open mic at 7pm - 10pm ( sign up early )! Jamming follows til ??
                                          Acoustic music, everyone welcome...a family venue...coffees always on
                                          .
                                          For info: ( 360) 568-3685 www.maltbyclub.org
                                          Stuck in a dead end job?? Click to start living your dreams by earning an online degree.
                                          http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3nNfaIH1DCmLtMZMB1lQHN3TUXrB2VpgqRU8YbWZeVgpkMzm/